Ninety-Nine Super Magnum TubeRogue Audio
Free 3 Day Shipping!
99 Super Magnum preamplifier
Totally transparent yet rich with detail, the Rogue Ninety-Nine preamplifier sets a new benchmark in ultra high performance audio. Designed and engineered without compromise, the Ninety-Nine boasts ruler flat response, tremendous bandwidth, huge dynamic range, and vanishingly low levels of distortion. However, extraordinary test-bench specifications tell only part of the story. While tube preamplifiers are widely regarded as providing the most natural and appealing sound, the Ninety-Nine preamplifier must be auditioned in person to be fully appreciated. The smooth yet detailed sound of the Ninety-Nine can only be described as remarkable, with a presence that will bring your system to new heights of sonic performance.
From a technical standpoint, the Rogue Ninety-Nine utilizes four 6SN7 tubes configured in a mu-follower circuit topology. An analog remote volume control enhances the listening experience without compromising sonic integrity, and a logical turn on procedure protects downstream components while prolonging tube life and performance. The massive power supply includes a toroidal transformer in a separate chassis, high-speed HEXFRED diodes, seven separate regulators and a toroidal high voltage transformer. An uncompromised "leading edge" design housed in an elegant and refined package. Truly ... An Intelligent Indulgence.
- frequency response: 1Hz-200KHz 1dB
- THD: <0.1%
- gain: line stage: 23dB
- gain - mm phono: 65dB
- gain - mc phono: 75dB
- RIAA accuracy: 0.1dB
- rated output: 1.5V
- maximum output: 30V PP
- output impedance: 350 Ohms
- dimensions: 17"W x 5"H x 14"D
- weight: 27 lbs.
- shipping weight: 32 lbs.
- power requirements: 115/230V - 50/60Hz
- All tube mu-follower circuit topology
- Metal remote volume control
- Massive fully regulated high voltage supply
- Mono, mute, and record functions
- Separate power supply chassis
- Slow-start automated logical turn-on
- (4) 6SN7 tube complement line stage
- Ultra heavy-duty gold RCA inputs
- Optional mm/mc phono board
- Precision components throughout
- Heavy machined aluminum faceplate
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- Toroidal high voltage supply
- Headphone jack
- Entirely designed and built in the U.S.A.
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)